Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mug Shot: To Smile or Not To Smile

Dangerous? I think not!
If I ever have the occasion to get a mug shot, I've decided I will smile.  I think the smile gives the impression to whomever is looking at the photo that the person is smiling because they know there has been a big mix up that will be sorted out shortly.

That's what I thought the other day when the local paper featured Mug Shots of the "Most Wanted" individuals in the county.  As I glanced over the photos, I automatically assumed the worst about the people who were scowling at the camera, but I found myself grinning back at a woman who had a big smile on her face.  What could she have done?  She looks like a ton of fun?  Turns out you don't get on the "Most Wanted" list for doing "fun" things.  Apparently, she has been very bad, but she still does have a super smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment